The concept of investment
How to invest in money – An investment is an amount of money that is invested in a project with a view to achieving profits in the long run or selling what is being invested in the future after achieving the goals and reaching the profits. One of the most important investments is business or investment in stocks, bonds and financial markets in general. The important and essential sources for achieving wealth and for the investment to be done properly, it is necessary to know what is the nature of the investment and its tools and the most important investment controls that enable the investor to go into various fields of investment based on sound scientific foundations.
The importance of investing in economic development
• The contribution of investment in the economic formation of countries and the promotion of economic development by financing investments to establish various factories and institutions.
Improving the standard of living of individuals through providing prosperity and reducing unemployment opportunities.
• The economy of countries thrives by increasing exports and reducing imports, which would increase the rate of production.
• Investment contributes greatly to strengthening the strength of the currency of each country, which results in a balance between it and between different currencies in order to fight inflation.
• The promotion and development of capital, and this is done through directing to long-term investments that are considered one of the most important sources of access to great wealth by reaching enormous profitable returns while preserving the basic value.
• The possibility of achieving additional income to meet the requirements of the basic requirements or saving these profits for retirement periods of work where there is no other source of income.
• Participate in societal development by setting up some investment projects that are based on the individual efforts of individuals.
• Achieving profits by entering into investments that do not require the actual presence to follow up on investments and others that do not need to provide expertise in certain areas such as the technological field or food industries, for example, where investment in the shares of these companies can achieve good profits through them by obtaining a share of Company shares.
• Investment provides people with many of their goals in achieving quick wealth while preserving their financial assets.
The foundations and controls of a successful investment
• Going to investments whose owner has the experience and efficiency that qualify him to achieve profits and reach them successfully without not exposed to high risks that might lead to losing his money.
• The use of experts in the field to be invested in before starting, which would save time and effort and not waste money as a result of the lack of competencies and skills required by the investment.
• Diversity in investment is one of the most important foundations for successful investment to reduce the possibility of loss, as if the investment is lost, what will be compensated for other investments.
• The best choice for investments is those that are long-term and that achieve wealth in the long run in a safe and stable manner without facing many high risks.
• A good study of the investment tools available on the stock exchange to choose the appropriate ones in order to achieve the promotion and development of these investments.
• One of the most important foundations that enable successful constructive investments is to start investments that are completely far from loans or debts. The main meaning of investment is to enter into investments with excess liquidity from the investor’s need and after completing all life obligations.